… is all it will take to help support babywearing education.
Please register with iGive to support Babywearing International Inc., the newly formed nonprofit organization that is working to promote babywearing and to support and provide benefits for local babywearing groups like Magic City Slingers. The iGive program is FREE to you, and whenever you make an internet purchase through iGive, the participating store will donate a percentage of your purchase to Babywearing International. And, if you make a purchase within 45 days of registering, iGive will donate an extra $5 to BWI. Even if you don’t shop online, you might be able to help … I did some reviews for Viewpoints through an iGive promotion and earned $5 for Babywearing International without spending a cent. Five or 10 dollars per person can add up quickly!
Many, many internet stores participate in iGive, including eBay, Land’s End, JC Penney, Macy’s, Nordstrom, and many many more. Remodeling? American Wallpaper and Home Depot participate, among others.
If you download the iGive Shopping Window, you don’t even have to go to the iGive site to start shopping … if you go directly to a participating store’s website, the iGive Shopping Window will pop up and take you through iGive so that a portion of your purchase will be donated to Babywearing International.
You can help Babywearing International promote babywearing efficiently and on a large scale! Here’s my request:
1. Register with iGive. Consider downloading the iGive Shopping Window so you never miss a donation opportunity … with the Shopping Window, anytime you make a purchase from a participating store, it will result in a donation. Just go to our “joinlink” to register: http://www.iGive.com/babywearinginternational
2. Add the BWI iGive joinlink to your email and forum signatures.
3. Ask your friends and relatives to register with iGive to support BWI. Remember, it just takes a minute, is no extra cost to them, and, if they download the shopping window, they don’t even have to remember to go to the iGive site to start shopping. And iGive will donate an extra $5 to BWI when they make their very first qualifying purchase.
4. If you blog, ask your readers to join us in this fundraising effort.
5. Ask your friends, relatives, and readers to pass on the message to their friends, relatives, and readers. Remember that $5 donation with the very first purchase? Let’s get those to add up!
This is important … insurance and recognition of tax-exempt status don’t grow on trees, and neither do brochures, informational videos promoting babywearing, group leader training materials and handbooks, technological solutions for managing babywearing groups, or many of the other things that will help Babywearing International realize its goals. This iGive campaign is easy and painless … please give it some of your time on behalf of Babywearing International.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!